Sunday, February 1, 2009

ASD Kindergarten Registration

Kindergarten Registration for Alpine School District
For children who will be 5 on or before September 1
Monday 23 February and Tuesday 24 February from
7:30 am to 4 pm at Ridgeline Elementary (11800 N 6250 W Highland; 492-0401)
Bring the child's:
Immunization Record
Birth certificate

Preschool Registration
For children who will be 4 on or before September 1
Thursday 26 February and Friday 27 February
8 am to 12 noon at Alpine School District Office (575 North 100 East, American Fork; 763-6181)
Bring the child's:
Immunization Record
Birth certificate

If anyone has The Canyons School District Kindergarten Registration, let me know and I will post it.

5 comments:

rachoo78 said...

Does anyone know of a good preschool for 3 year olds? I'm interested in one in the Suncrest area or Draper or Alpine/Highland. My daughter turns 3 in June.

DeLaina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeLaina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeLaina said...

Yes-there are quite a few good ones that I'm familiar with, and if anyone else has ideas, feel free to post them here.

My kids have gone to Animal Crackers in Highland, run by Jennifer Frampton. LOVE it.

Also, there is one here in SunCrest run by Emily Tanner, and one of my neighbors runs Simply Learning just north of Harmons.

Feel free to email me at delainatonks@comcast.net and I can get the numbers for you.

Unknown said...

My 3 year old goes to Challenger, we have had a great experience with them. Our 3 1/2 year old comes home all the time with new and exciting thing they did at school. She only goes two day a week for 3 hrs at time. So I don't know about the other classes but I would assume they are just as good.